- To represent a select group of international suppliers, marketing and selling
their brands in all Canadian markets.
- To build our suppliers brands, achieving long-term growth through specific,
targeted brand programming and sales activities.
- To build positive, long-term relationships and partnerships with our suppliers
- To achieve a sense of pride, gratification and accomplishment through the
attainment of our individual and corporate goals.
- To grow our business through creative brand-building, marketing and sales.
- To develop channel business plans and long-term brand-building activities to
grow the volume and profitability of the brands.
- To be a customer-driven agency, focused on managing the brands cooperatively
with provincial liquor boards, independent retailers and on-premise accounts.
- To communicate brand features, attributes and benefits to our customers in all
- To deliver measurable, accountable, accurate and transparent results to our
- To provide a turnkey service for our suppliers, with one central office, one
national vision for the brands, one national team, and consistent, streamlined
What we do
Know the markets
We offer a comprehensive knowledge of each of the provincial markets and their
regulatory bodies, through years of experience, personal contacts and ongoing,
daily contact. We provide this intelligence to our suppliers through our
management of their brands, and when they are considering the listing of a line
extension, or contemplating changes in an established brand.
New product process
We manage of all of the steps involved in bring a suppliers product to market,
from the receipt of initial samples, preparation of listing applications,
marketing plans and budgets, product presentations, packaging compliance,
inventory management, product launch, and the building of retail presence, store
We develop channel business plans and long-term strategies to build the business
through all available points of sale.
We build brand awareness, volume sales and profitability, through distribution
and promotion in select retail outlets and high-profile on-premise accounts.
We have a comprehensive inventory management/supply chain system that tracks
each SKU by market, based on fully developed relationships with all provincial
liquor boards, warehouses, and freight forwarders.
We build brands for long-term profitability and growth through promotions and
material design to increase awareness and secure a permanent feature and display
We educate retail and on-premise service staff on the features and benefits of
the brands and how to sell them to customers in each channel, through product
knowledge and value-added sales techniques.
We build brand image consistent with our suppliers brand strategies, and create
consumer desire to purchase through tastings, promotions and events.