International companies whose brands are well supported and marketed, through
promotions, merchandising and advertising - with proven success. Companies that
are committed to success in the Canadian market - and actively support our
activities on their behalf.
The Kirkwood Group
- Strategic planning, with action plans for long-term brand building.
- Sales and marketing expertise.
- Store coverage / long-term store personnel relationships / understanding of
their objectives and operating guidelines.
- Key account management, strong links to the hospitality industry and on-premise
accounts, product knowledge training capabilities, and value-added selling
- Knowledge of the market, including liquor board regulations and procedures,
competitive positioning and analysis.
- Point-of-sale material development and design.
- Retail promotions / trade marketing techniques and activities.
- Database of more than 10,000 retail and on-premise customers for micro- and
- Publicity / news / public relations expertise.
- Consumer promotions / in-store tastings / on-premise sampling and education.
- Consumer and trade show participation management, including support materials,
and booth design and staffing.
- Sales force management with objective setting and result measurement.
- Established sales processes.